Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Think Happy!


Paul said in Acts 26:2, "I think myself happy"..This has become my daily declaration and you may want to adopt it as well. We live in a day where the pressures of life can really seem to be too much at times. The enemy is constantly working against your mind to keep you oppressed, depressed, and suppressed. You can have the victory and peace of mind everyday, just by meditating (thinking) on the Word of God.


Neh. 8:10.........The joy of the Lord is my strength

Psalms 27:1.....The Lord is the strength of my life

1 John 4:4........Greater is He that is in me, then he that is in the world

Prov. 4 21:22.....I will not let the Word depart from my eyes, for it is life and health

Eph. 4:29..........I let no corrupt words come out of my mouth, only that which is good and edifying.

Eph. 4:27..........I refuse to give place to the devil.

Eph 4:15...........I speak the truth in love, and grow up into Him in all things.

John 10:28........No man shall take me out of His hand, for I have eternal life.

Col 3:15............I let the peace of God rule in my heart, I refuse to worry about anything.

Matt 16:19........That which I refuse to allow here, God also refuses to allow, and that which I allow, He also will bring to pass here.

Col 2:10........... I am complete in Him who is the head of all principality and power

Mark 16:17,18...I am a believer and these things do follow me. I speak with new tongues, I take authority over the devil, I lay my hands on the sick and they recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment